Welcome to the human sensing laboratory led by Dr. Kentaro Takemura. We are focusing on sensing technologies for user interfaces, robotics, and medical applications. Currently, we study the eye-tracking method and the vibration sensing technique toward the daily-use device. If you are interested in our research field, we welcome your participation, collaborating works, and visiting.
Main research topics
- Eye-tracking method
- Acoustic sensing on the human body
Current Research Projects(Principal Investigator)
- KAKEN Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research(B), 18H03279, FY2018-2020
- KAKEN Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Research (Pioneering), 18K19825, FY2018-2019
Current Research Projects(Co-Investigator)
- KAKEN Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research(B), 16H02860, FY2016-2019
- KAKEN Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research(C), 17K00393, FY2017-2020
Introduction to the department of applied computer engineering(YouTube)
Many our researches are introduced in this video, please check it.